Back to Search
Little Gaerfields, Llangarron
Ross On Wye
Price Range: £200 - £4000
S A Jones
Phone: +44 (1989) 770281
A Superb barn conversion to a large holiday home sleeping from 2 to 20 on a working farm now called Little Gaerfields but once let as two cottages called Littlefields - Gaerfields.
* Retained period charm through our careful attention to detail.
* Inglenook with cosy wood burner
* All dine together in one room.
* 3 bedrooms en-suite
* 3 further bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms one with a slipper bath
* Wonderful views towards Herefordshire, The hills of Wales
and The Malvern Hills from the farm.
* Family farm location
* Ideal for large family get togethers, reunions,hen/stag or that special party
* Hereford, Ross-on-Wye, The Royal Forest of Dean, Monmouth and Wales
are within 10 to 20 minutes drive.
* Try the home cooked food delivered to your kitchen or the fresh baked cakes.
* Indoor swimming pool, swim jet and Infrared sauna.
Enjoy a fresh farm egg for breakfast and after take a walk around the footpaths or enjoy all the many things that Herefordshire has to offer.
There are optional guided walks to find & identifiy wild food and mushrooms (when in season) with an expert guide Rauol.
The two best know walks are Offa's Dyke footpath and The Wye Valley walk but Herefordshire has many others as well. The Blossom trail and the Herefordshire Trail are just two to tempt you with. There are books and maps in the self catering holiday cottages to help you plan your routes Mappa Mundi, The Black and White villages, The Golden Valley, The Cider Route, Symonds Yat Rock are just a few places to experience while you are on holiday in Herefordshire.
Butchers in the UK are losing a generation through lack of training opportu...
NASA research has revealed how dust blown from the Sahara desert helps supp...
“In the run up to the Budget 2015 most commentators were predicting that th...
The UK’s first fully operational floating solar panel system has been unvei...
Axing the badger cull in England and Wales will save more than £120 million...
By 2025, solar power could become one of the cheapest forms of energy in ma...
Demand for Scottish farm land remains strong and continues to be better val...
The Welsh red meat industry should aim to increase sales by at least 34 per...
Fears about the impact that a proposed transatlantic trade agreement could ...