Back to Search
Little Gaerfields, Llangarron
Ross On Wye
Price Range: £200 - £4000
S A Jones
Phone: +44 (1989) 770281
A Superb barn conversion to a large holiday home sleeping from 2 to 20 on a working farm now called Little Gaerfields but once let as two cottages called Littlefields - Gaerfields.
* Retained period charm through our careful attention to detail.
* Inglenook with cosy wood burner
* All dine together in one room.
* 3 bedrooms en-suite
* 3 further bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms one with a slipper bath
* Wonderful views towards Herefordshire, The hills of Wales
and The Malvern Hills from the farm.
* Family farm location
* Ideal for large family get togethers, reunions,hen/stag or that special party
* Hereford, Ross-on-Wye, The Royal Forest of Dean, Monmouth and Wales
are within 10 to 20 minutes drive.
* Try the home cooked food delivered to your kitchen or the fresh baked cakes.
* Indoor swimming pool, swim jet and Infrared sauna.
Enjoy a fresh farm egg for breakfast and after take a walk around the footpaths or enjoy all the many things that Herefordshire has to offer.
There are optional guided walks to find & identifiy wild food and mushrooms (when in season) with an expert guide Rauol.
The two best know walks are Offa's Dyke footpath and The Wye Valley walk but Herefordshire has many others as well. The Blossom trail and the Herefordshire Trail are just two to tempt you with. There are books and maps in the self catering holiday cottages to help you plan your routes Mappa Mundi, The Black and White villages, The Golden Valley, The Cider Route, Symonds Yat Rock are just a few places to experience while you are on holiday in Herefordshire.
The permanent eradication of Bovine Viral Diarrhoea [BVD] in Scottish cattl...
The abolition of milk quotas in Europe on 1st April has resulted in a numbe...
The top 14 milk producing countries in Europe will increase their productio...
Matt Ware is the NFU's head of government and parliamentary affairs, based ...
There is a 'desperate need' to improve farmgate returns given low incomes a...
Rapid stem extension, after a slow start to spring, is likely to create spl...
The time has come for landlords to expect to see reductions in farm rents, ...
Cogent’s reputation as a source of the highest calibre sires has been enhan...
The spread of exotic and aggressive strains of a plant fungus is presenting...