Back to Search
Little Gaerfields, Llangarron
Ross On Wye
Price Range: £200 - £4000
S A Jones
Phone: +44 (1989) 770281
A Superb barn conversion to a large holiday home sleeping from 2 to 20 on a working farm now called Little Gaerfields but once let as two cottages called Littlefields - Gaerfields.
* Retained period charm through our careful attention to detail.
* Inglenook with cosy wood burner
* All dine together in one room.
* 3 bedrooms en-suite
* 3 further bedrooms
* 2 bathrooms one with a slipper bath
* Wonderful views towards Herefordshire, The hills of Wales
and The Malvern Hills from the farm.
* Family farm location
* Ideal for large family get togethers, reunions,hen/stag or that special party
* Hereford, Ross-on-Wye, The Royal Forest of Dean, Monmouth and Wales
are within 10 to 20 minutes drive.
* Try the home cooked food delivered to your kitchen or the fresh baked cakes.
* Indoor swimming pool, swim jet and Infrared sauna.
Enjoy a fresh farm egg for breakfast and after take a walk around the footpaths or enjoy all the many things that Herefordshire has to offer.
There are optional guided walks to find & identifiy wild food and mushrooms (when in season) with an expert guide Rauol.
The two best know walks are Offa's Dyke footpath and The Wye Valley walk but Herefordshire has many others as well. The Blossom trail and the Herefordshire Trail are just two to tempt you with. There are books and maps in the self catering holiday cottages to help you plan your routes Mappa Mundi, The Black and White villages, The Golden Valley, The Cider Route, Symonds Yat Rock are just a few places to experience while you are on holiday in Herefordshire.
A strong pound and increased red meat imports coupled with a plentiful dome...
Depression is affecting Wales' farming industry and there is a need to use ...
With just one week to go before the final judging and announcement of the w...
A rural law expert has highlighted the importance of good succession planni...
A south Yorkshire dairy farming family is pulling out all the stops to prom...
Predicting what is going to happen to wheat prices is a challenge, but in s...
A Lancashire based livestock theft prevention scheme is aiming to go nation...
A female farmer has been recognised by the farming and conservation industr...
The new Conservative government appears to be preparing to implement cuts f...