A rare opportunity to purchase a building plot measuring 1.013 acres situated in the village of Churchill on the Western edge of the Mendip Hills. The plot comes with full planning permission to build a 3 bedroom dwelling.
• Set in 1.013 acres (0.4 ha)
• Planning permission for a 3 bed dwelling
• Rural village location
• Road frontage
• Attractive views of the open countryside to the rear of the plot
• Permission for dwelling approx. 1389 sq ft
• For sale 24th September 2013 by Auction
General Remarks and Stipulations
An exciting opportunity to purchase a building plot of 1.013 acres (0.410 ha) with full planning permission for a 3 bedroom dwelling in the village of Churchill (application no. 13/P/0129/F).
Churchill is a popular village offering a range of facilities including a shop, churches, pubs, modern sports centre with swimming pool, a primary school and sixth form centre.
The ownership of the boundaries where known are shown by "T" marks and otherwise are believed to be in accordance with the custom of the country. The purchaser shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the boundaries and neither the vendor nor the agent should be required to produce evidence as to the ownership of the boundaries.
- Aerodrome safe guarded zone
- Partially within Settlement Boundary