Approached via a shared tree lined driveway, Meadow View Barn is one of four beautifully converted historic brick farm buildings which date back to the beginning of the 20th century. Recently converted with style and huge attention to detail by Rectory Homes, the property is complemented by a private electronically operated gated entrance with triple open bay garaging, further parking, an inner courtyard garden, a formal garden and adjoining farmland to the rear, a post and rail paddock.
Finished to an exceptionally high standard with all the latest insulation and building technology, this stunning family home is of a unique design with free flowing space and stylish and flexible accommodation arranged over two floors. The principal reception rooms include a study, leading off the attractive and spacious entrance hall, a sitting room with wood burning stove and a dining room, both rooms open to the garden and enjoy an outlook over the paddock and beyond. Of particular note forming the hub of the house and providing a perfect family gathering and entertaining space, is the kitchen/breakfast/family room. This is a most impressive room with a high vaulted beamed ceiling, bi-fold doors to the courtyard garden and a feature Meijifocus fireplace. All the bedrooms are en-suite and the stunning ground floor master bedroom with vaulted ceiling, has a fabulous en-suite bath/shower room and walk-in wardrobe.
- Integrated appliances to include refrigerator/freezer, electric ovens, microwave, induction hob and dishwasher
- Kitchen bespoke cabinetry by Alexander Lewis
- All switches in the kitchen are brushed chrome faced
- Villeroy & Bosch sanitary ware
- Ceramic wall tiles to selected areas and chrome fittings
- Heated towel rails
- Oak veneer internal doors with brush chrome effect fittings
- Wiring for a NACOSS (or similar) approved alarm system
- Multipoint lockable (excluding fire escape windows) double glazed windows and doors
- Air source heat pump with under floor heating throughout
- CAT 5 wiring installed throughout
- Outside lights to the front and rear elevations
- Outside tap and rain water harvesting tank
- Independently inspected by the National House Building Council and come with a 10 year warranty