Biogas upgrading, pre-treatment technology and high efficiency in AD for MT-Energie at UK AD & Biogas exhibition 2014
- 2 Gas to Grid AD plants
- 18 M GBP - the total value of the facilities under construction
- 60 % of the plants processing mainly agricultural residues and energy crops and 40 % treating food waste
- 13,5 MWel of installed power
- 1400 m3/raw gas produced
- UK wide Presence : from the Isle of Wight to the Highlands of Scotland Why visit MT-Energie’s standAt UK AD & Biogas show, MT-Energie UK will showcase its integrated offer of highly efficient turnkey AD plants, gas upgrading systems and 24/7 technical and biological service.MT-Energie UK can count on the wide expertise of its German parent company: 650 AD plants built worldwide and 30 gas upgrading systems in Europe. This can give confidence for the delivery of bespoke solutions to farmers and landowners, food-waste processors, waste management companies, project developers, investors and all professionals who want to produce energy using organic materials.
Ben Donaldson, National Sales Manager, gives more information about their presence at the show: “In response to a sharp rise in interest we are promoting our integrated offer for both AD technology and bio-methane upgrading thanks to the collaboration with our sister company, MT-Biomethan. Having both technologies in-house places us in a competitive position in the UK market and allows us to combine both offers into a complete package”.
He also adds: “Pre-treatment of the feedstocks is key to a successful AD process. For this reason we have refined our universal feeding system to deal with difficult substrates and to reliably separate foreign objects. The MT-MixBox has proved to be an excellent system for this purpose and is widely regarded as an essential component by our customers. This unit guarantees low wear and tear of downstream components ensuring a high availability of the plant. Our team will be presenting these advantages in one of the seminars taking place alongside the show”.
Presentations at the UK AD&Biogas seminars by MT-Energie’s expertsMT-Energie’s experts will be speaking in the following seminars of the show:HOW PRE-TREATMENT CAN IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
Green seminar Theater
2nd July ,12:00-12:55
Merten von Frieling, Sales Manager Western Europe, MT-Energie THE BUSINESS CASE FOR ONSITE FOOD AND DRINK
Green seminar Theater
3rd July, 15:00-16:00
Benoit Boulinguiez, Director of Sales, MT-Energie GMBH and Bart Brouwer, Area Manager, Mavitec UK AD & Biogas awards ceremonyMT-Energie UK is delighted to be taking part in the UK AD & Biogas awards ceremony, planned for the evening of July, 2nd. The company has been shortlisted for two awards:
- Best On Farm AD Project (joint entry with Saint Nicholas Court Farms)
- Innovation in Process Efficiency for our universal feeding system. Willing to affirm its contribution to the biogas industry in the UK, MT-Energie will be sponsoring the drink reception of the gala dinner for the awards ceremony.For further information:
http://adbiogas.co.uk/uk-ad-biogas-2014/uk-ad-biogas-industry-awards-2014/programme/To book an appointment at the showTo book an appointment with MT-Energie’s experts at their stand, F045, please send an email to Ben.Donaldson@mt-energie.comMT-Energie UK Ltd | Saxon House | Faraday Drive | Bridgnorth | Shropshire | WV15 5BA
In the Australian outback, a cattle ranch called Suppleback Downs is only slightly smaller than the state of Rhode Island. Unsurprisingly, it can be hard to keep track of cows in such a massive area. ...
Dairy farmers in Finland are worried about growing milk imports from the Baltic states, saying that political discussion has completely sidestepped the growth of milk production in Estonia, Latvia and...
Spanish farmers consider the new Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) as an opportunity to cut red tape and make environmental measures more efficient. But in order for EU farming to become more profi...
Researchers at the University of Minnesota claim that the historical increase of farmland could have increased the severity of storms across the state. Vast swathes of the countryside of Minnesota ...
As everyone knows, one American company called Monsanto has been on a determined march to take over agricultural production all over the world and enslave all farmers and countries to their commercial...